- Accredited Test Report (mandatory)
- User manual/ Installation Guide (mandatory)
- Clear photos (if not clear in Test Report)
- Rating label (if not clear in Test Report)
- Safety-Critical Component List (if not supplied in Test Report)
- Declaration letter of product identity where the application includes model numbers different to those in the test reports.
- Current appropriate Australian/New Zealand certificate information i.e. certificate number or copy of the certificate of all declared article components used e.g. plug, supply cord, appliance connector (if not already listed in the critical component list).
- A letter of authorisation where the application is made by an agent on behalf of the applicant, signed by the applicant (proposed certificate holder).
An invoice will be issued to either the Certificate holder or agent, on receipt of the application form and associated documents. Payment is required to be made prior to the assessment commencing. See our fees page for more info
ASA will upload Certificates of Approval to the EESS Database at no extra cost.